One of the University specialized centers, which was established in 1999 to submit the services to all Palestinian community sectors in the field of Biological, Chemical, BioScience and Clinical Analyzes; through specialized units and laboratories with dedicated qualified / well-trained staff who are working with concern snd intention to improve the quality of human life and the Palestinian environment, and to invest the whole available capacities in the University to carry out studies, research, consultancy and training services as well as active participation with different institutions to improve and develop the applied standards in the Palestinian society.
Our vision is to work together in submitting quality-compliance services to the local and international standards through our constant and earnest endeavor to be a lead center in providing and developing our vital role in the Palestinian community service.
Our mission lies in our contribution in improving the life quality of the Palestinian consumer by working within a well-trained and qualified staff in services and expertise provision by using the latest qualitative equipments, and following the confirmatory methods to the local and international standards.
Aims and Objectives
The APCC strives to activate its service and research role generally in the Palestinian community and particularly at the University through:
- Integration with all University faculties and departments so as to serve the Palestinian community in all sectors.
- Provision of assays and the qualitative and quantitative calibration services at various fields.
- Examination of foodstuffs, medicines, cosmetics, detergents and products of local industries.
- Research, development, training, studies and technical consultancy submission so as to develop and improve the local production based on the available expertise at the University.
- Submitting the information and awareness guidelines.