The Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences' students have the use of five dedicated computer labs for certain tasks or processes during the teaching and learning process. With advanced equipment and instructions in terms of hardware and software, The Faculty's labs cater to the requirement of our students and teachers.
The five computer labs are distributed as follows:
- Computer Lab 19B1030: It is equipped with 28 computers.
- Computer Lab 19B1040: It is equipped with 24 computers.
- Computer Lab 19G0030: It is equipped with 24 computers.
- Computer Lab 17G0050: It is equipped with 28 computers.
- Computer Lab 17G0060: It is equipped with 28 computers.
These Labs are:
- offered in conjunction with large lecture courses related to research as well as practical courses so students may acquire technical skills and apply concepts and theories presented in the lecture.
- Also, the labs are used to hold e-exam through Moodle, and computerized exams such as the American exams (NBME) in cooperation with the American institution known as (National Board of Medical Examiners).
- These Computer labs allow students to carry out their projects, tasks and presentations, and conduct research.
Special training workshops are held periodically to help students and academic staff enhances their skills.
Moreover, Students are trained on using the following computer programs:
- SPSS Software.
- EndNote Software.
- ChemDraw Software.
- Corl Draw Software.
- APE Software.
- Microsoft Office Software.
- PDF Software.