The Medical Education Office (MEO) is one of the biggest achievements the Faculty of Medicine and Health Science (FMHS) was able to obtain and achieve successfully. The office was established in 2020 to address the never-ending journey of learning and development, especially in medical and health education. FMHS is one of the most prestigious faculties in Palestine and has always been doing its best to achieve the best experience for its students.
- MEO provides all kind of guidance for all departments and units of FMHS.
- The office plays an important role in the continued development and improvements of the quality of the learning and teaching process, and scientific research.
- It also monitors progress and provides management and oversight of the required medical school curriculum, including courses, programs, assessment, and evaluation.
- The office also plays a great role when it comes to creating and implementing the faculty’s strategic plan.
- The office seeks better education and teaching experience for all students, by searching and implementing the best medical and health programs in the whole country and the best international accreditations.
we aspire to be the office leading the medical education, scientific research and quality assurance.
the core function of the office is to enhance and improve the learning-teaching process in the faculty of medicine and health sciences through continues improvement on the curriculums, teaching methods, evaluation methods for improving the students’ education and improving students’ feedback.
- Will oversee integration of the curriculum, update teaching methods, and utilize academic staff and students' feedback to improve curriculum content in a continuous quality improvement manner.
- Support, strengthen and coordinate the activities of the Medical Program Committee and other committees' functions in Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- Coordinate students’ research projects alongside with the Scientific Research Unit to enhance the quality of research and avoid duplication.
- Adopt and apply quality assurance approach on the faculty’s academic achievements and the teaching-learning process.
- Fulfill the requirements of recognized international accreditation procedures for the academic programs in the faculty of medicine and health sciences and guarantee the continues renewal thereafter.
- Academic freedom.