Last News and Activities
Official Name/ Abbreviation
- The official name of the organization is “International Medical Research Association At An-Najah National University”.
- The official abbreviation is: IMedRA-ANU.
- The organization is an independent non-profit student-organized association. It was created the students Omar Saffarini and Ammar Thabaleh under the supervision of Dr. Basma Damiri from school of Medicine and Health Sciences at An-Najah National University in 2020.
- The Organization is an independent non-profit student-organized association.
- The association aims to teach and train physicians and students about scientific research, medical and clinical research, without affecting their studying in the university by considering the learning process as a second priority following the university courses.
- The association respects the autonomy of the board and participants.
- The association aims to create responsible physicians and medical students with excellent knowledge of research.
- The association aims to improve medicine and health sciences in arab countries through researches.
- The association aims to spread the science of medical research among students of the medical and health sciences colleges.
- The Association Is Composed Of Main-Board Members And Secondary-Board Members.
- The Main Board Consists Of The Following Positions:
- Leader Of University
- Vice Leader Of University
- Human Resources (HR)
- Vice HR
- Public Relations (PR)
- Vice PR
- Vice Media
3. The Secondary Board Consists Of The Following Positions
The Secondary Board Consists Of The Following Positions:
- Vice Sub-Leader
- A community aiming to teach students in the medical field about scientific research and offering them chances to work on researches after learning.
- IMedRA’s first and only intention is developing well-taught medical and health sciences, students, about scientific researches and making them eligible and capable of conducting medical and clinical research.