(Article 1): Pharm. D. Students Association is an independent non-governmental student organization that is based on student community and offers its programs according to the students' needs.
(Article 2): Slogan: Unity- Labor- Progress.
(Article 3): Headquarter: An-Najah National University/Nablus.
(Article 4): The association's principles are based on the constitution of the state of Palestine and the university’s laws.
(Article 5): The association is financially independent.
Aims and Means
(Article 6): Aims:
- Defending the rights of doctor pharmacy students.
- Introducing doctor pharmacy specialization to The Society.
- Upgrading students’ health awareness to improve the health situation in the country.
- Communicating with students of Doctor Pharmacy Associations in local, arab, and international universities.
- Uniting students and boosting solidarity spirit in them.
- Contributing to raise cultural awareness, and offering leisure sport activities within the university programs.
- Encouraging scientific research and the return of migrant minds.
- Linking the university with the social environment.
- Cultivating the culture of dialogue and democracy in and out of the university campus.
- Supporting justice issues in the world.
- Contributing to the conservation of the environment.
- Building friendships with students from student and youth organizations abroad.
(Article 7): The association considers all the legitimated means in achieving its goals.
Chapter I: Types of membership:
(Article 8): Every Pharmacy Doctor student has membership right according to the following types of membership:
Worker Membership: This type of membership is given to anyone working in the association's bodies.
Honorary Membership: This type is awarded to medicine and pharmacy students, and pharmacy doctor graduates and graduates of other medical disciplines who offered services to the association.
One becomes member after signing an engagement letter, and given a membership card.
Chapter II: Rights and Duties
(Article 9): Duties:
- To comply with the laws and decisions of the association.
- To preserve unity of the association's members.
(Article 10): Rights:
- The right to elect and to be nominated in accordance with internal system.
- The right to express opinions in accordance with the regulatory frameworks.
- The right to enrich programs and projects and authorize them in accordance with the regulations of the association.
- The right to resign.
- Director: carefully supervises and approves the work of the committees, communicates with the superior and external authorities, follows up with updating members’ database, and suggests developing internal regulations.
- Deputy Director: assists the director.
- Finance committee: determines the budget and the sources of funding, and oversees spending.
- Media committee: responsible for the association’s facebook page, and promotes the association's activities and decisions.
- Social committee: coordinates with the university administration and the deanship with regards to reserving rooms and other duties.
(Article 11): During the foundational period, the director of the association may choose the committees until elections are held.
(Article 12): Elections take place every academic year, and active members have the right to be nominated on a point scale system detailed in article 18.
(Article 13): Every elected body is responsible in front of its electors.
(Article 14): Absolute majority decisions are implemented, and they are mandatory to all unless something else is prescribed.
(Article 15): The association can be a member in regional and international student organizations.
(Article 16): If the association is dissolved, all its properties go to the doctor pharmacy program.
(Article 17): The founder of the association is Dr. Eyaas Zaghel, Pharmacy Doctor Program, An-Najah National University.
(Article 18): Point scale system depends on active participation and projects' initiation.
The logo and the signature of the founder should be attached.
(Article 19): All extracurricular activities are coordinated with the cultural committee of the pharmacy department before they take place.